- You are here:
- Town Manager & Executive Assistant
Joe CosentiniJoe began his government career in Charles Town, WV where he served for nine years. His roles included City Clerk, Asst. City Manager, and City Manager. While in Charles Town he also served as the City’s Utility Board Chairman, Zoning Administrator, and City representative on the County Economic Development Authority. Joe then served as the Town Administrator in Thompson’s Station TN managing all day to day operations for just over four years before joining the University of Tennessee – Municipal Technical Advisory Service (MTAS). As a Management Consultant for MTAS, Joe offered a variety of assistance covering multiple aspects of municipal operations with communities ranging in size from under 500 residents to over 100,000.
Please feel free to contact Joe at his email or by calling 410-795-8959.
Jana Antrobus serves as the Executive Assistant to the Town Manager and assists with maintaining daily operations of the office. She provides a variety of services, including:
- Staff Liaison to the Planning Commission
- Staff Liaison to SPARC ( Parks & Rec)
- Staff Liaison to the Board of Zoning Appeals
- Processing County Building Permits
- Processing Public Utility Permits: Click Here
- Processing Zoning Certificates: Click Here
- Coordinating Special Projects
- Coordinating Development Review Process
- Notary - Call 410-795-8959 to make an appointment
Jana can be reached via email or by calling 410-795-8959
Town Governing BodyThe Town of Sykesville has a council-manager form of government. The Mayor and Town Council are elected by, and responsible to the voters for the operation of the city.
The Mayor and Town Council have oversight function and general responsibility for Town affairs through budgeting, setting policy and legislating Town ordinances. The Mayor, with the approval of the Council, appoints and supervises the Town Manager.
The Town Manager provides information to assist the Mayor and Town Council in its policy making role.